Become an Instructor
BECOME AN OFFICIAL PRIMAL MOVE INSTRUCTOR!
Our base level is the Primal Move Fundamentals, Level I course. After you become a certified PMF coach, you can move forward and get certified in PMF level II, Primal Move Kids, Primal Move Velocity and Primal Move Regeneration. You can pick any, in any order or choose not to certify further, if PMF is your only goal.
We have already and will continue to organize Primal Move Fundamentals Instructor Certifications all over Europe, many parts in the US, and even in Australia, Korea in 2012. So keep up with us in the news!
The basic level certification is an 8-9 hours event, where we will be teaching you the following:
- Primal Move Fundamentals Basic Moves
- Primal Flow Evaluation
- Primal Move Games
- Primal Move Form 1
- Concepts, methodology and philosophy behind the system
- Teaching the movements and creating forms
- Program planning, creating progression/regression plans
- 10 elements of Primal Move
- How to create a workout
- PMF Instructor Certification comes with a 90-page Instructor manual and almost 100 minutes of downloadable video for review and further learning.
What are the benefits of becoming a Primal Move Fundamentals Instructor?
- You can advertise your classes, programs or facility with the Primal Move name and logo.
- You will get a vast amount of information, videos and other supporting materials to help your programs.
- You can start private or group/class teaching.
The core of our certification is the Primal Move Fundamentals system, which is the foundation of all the other divisions - or tribes, as we like to call them. While the basic Certification is very practical, we do not expect you to know all requirements ahead so that you may test succesfully in the end. We'll give you a lot of material to read, and lots of time to practice and to, well to practice some more!
- At the end of the Certification, you become a PM Instructor Candidate. Within 45 days after the certification, you will need to send in a 5-7 minutes video of you performing and teaching PM. Once accepted by PM headquarters, you will become a PMF Level I Certified Instructor.
Primal Move practice is beneficial for many groups:
- weekend warriors as a beginners program or as a full program
- injured athletes as rehabilitation
- athletes as a de-load program or a low intensity solution
- older people to improve movement skills, mobility and help restore balance
- children to improve body awareness and proprioception and coordination
FAQ - Instructor Certification Program
What is the best preparation for the PMF course? - We highly recommend the following reading: Superjoints and The Naked Warrior from Pavel. Movement from Gray Cook. Play from Stuart M. Brown. The FLOW from Mihály Csíkszentmihályi.
How long is an Instructor diploma valid for? - 2 years from the date of issue.
How can I re-certify? - You can attend a basic level certification, at 50% off, or you can file a video with a Global Team Instructor. More details are provided in the Instructor Manual.
How much does a 1-day Certification cost? - The 2012 price is 350 EUR for early registration - 10 days before the event - and 450 EUR for all later registrations.
What about the other certifications? - We will be offering certifications for Primal Move Fundamentals 2, Primal Move Velocity, Primal Move Kids and Primal Move Regeneration beginning in late 2012, with the same pricing.
In case I must cancel my registration for a certification, is there any fee? - Yes, the cancellation fee is 50 EUR.
What if I am late with my PMF test video? - If you are late, unfortunatelly you have participate again on the PMF1 certification, in case you want to be certified. The price is 175 EUR in early, or 225 in case of late registration - and this offer is valid only if you register within 3 month of your original PMF1 course.
I am already PMF1 certified. Can I attend on the PMF1 course again, and what is the price? - Sure. You get 50% off from the full price, so you pay only 175 EUR in early, or 225 in case of late registration.